- Some experiences are subject to minimum age, certain height and weight requirements, have health conditions warnings and other restrictions. These restrictions are listed on the experience's web page if they apply. Experience provider's booking confirmation and waiver form should also highlight any restrictions.
- Please make sure that you read and understand any restrictions or requirements for an experience prior to making a booking. Once a booking is made, we are unable to exchange your experience to another supplier.
- If after making your booking you decide not go ahead, or are unable to participate for any reason, you will forfeit your Experience Voucher and will not be credited. Please note the rescheduling options for your experience, as every supplier requires different notification and any notification given after their specified time, will be at the sole discretion of the supplier.
Experiences Suitable for Individuals with Mental or Physical Disability:
- If the experience is suitable for children and teenagers with mental or physical disability, then its information page will not list disability as one of the restrictions. This will be a general indication of suitability.
- If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us on 1300 887 075 to confirm that chosen experience is suitable for your child's individual requirements.